LG's professional displays that run the WebOS operating system can also be used to display your Bizplay content on. The nice thing about these displays is that they have an integrated playback device. The drawback is that there are some limitation to what they can play (see below).
To setup the display to run your Bizplay channel, all you need to do is install the Bizplay app for WebOS. Follow these steps:
- The app is runs on the SignageOS platform and it is therefore that you simply need to follow the setup steps as described here on their help page.
- After the installation and restarting the screen, you'll see a SignageOS registration code. You need to email us this code with the request to activate it.
- After we have activated this for you, the app will start and take you to the registration page through which you can register your playback device. Follow the steps mentioned on the screen; this is also described here.
- Don't use the built-in webbrowser to play your channel with, since that doesn't always work well
Due to the limitations of the WebOS platform, there are a few things to keep in mind when creating content for these displays:
- You can play a maximum of 2 videos in your channel. These can be either self-uploaded, YouTube or Vimeo videos.
- You can only put one video on a page.
- We recommend that a video page always be followed by a page without a video.
- Don't use 4K videos.
- You cannot combine background music with videos.
Through the SignageOS app platform, remote management functionality is available at a small additional cost per screen. Please contact us for more details if you require this.